Please send up prayers for ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
145
Heavenly Father, please help strengthen my son, ###'s body for the battle for his life. Bless him with your Almighty powerful healing hands. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Outland
Replies
5
Views
256
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. My prayer request is 🙏 pray for deliverance for me and my brother. And pray for protection from anxiety and stress and fear for me and my brother. And continue to pray for my stomach GI track I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery in 2023. Pray...
Replies
8
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom