Please say prays for ### and ###. ### is struggling.

Praying for this caring request





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer money help faith fear doubt release where God guides God provides .png
    quote prayer money help faith fear doubt release where God guides God provides .png
    116.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for all your prayers. This was my first time reaching out like this. I have been in desperate mode and search where I could receive prayers for my family and I. At this point in my life Jesus is all I have, and I need to trust in him that he will help us and let him take my burdens away.  THANK YOU ALL, for your prayers and encouragement. You are all amazing for taking the time to read my prayers . May you be bleesed in his name..Amem! 
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our family needs too sell our home please say prayers for us . We want too live comfortably and happy & would appreciate all the prayers we could get . Will also pray for everyone too
Replies
10
Views
347
Dear God First and foremost I appreciate everything you do for me and my children I am sure there are ways you are upholding us I can't even see. I come to you to ask for help with my mental and physical health.My burdens are drowning me I cry everyday my ex-husband has never done right by me...
Replies
11
Views
200
Getting tempted and not liking it have slipped a few times more then I would like too, I really need your prayers please, I am living in wrong country I know this and have known for years and something like witchcraft or curses seems to stop me from wanting to move forward, I never had any role...
Replies
13
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom