Please remember me, my husband, my divorce...

Buzivus

Disciple of Prayer
Please remember me, my husband, my divorce cancel all enemies in our married life go away, and me, my son, my husband live together.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Strong prayers for my protetion please. Strong prayers for God to help me & keep me ssfe, always. Please remember me in your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
110
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
125
I filed for my divorce yesterday, please pray for no errors to be officially stamped. Jesus, you know my life and only you... Just like I don't know people's lives, all I do is support in prayer. I filled yesterday, I pray for no errors to be found and to be officially stamped and approved so he...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom