Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please remember me in prayer. I am ### from ###, ###. Me and my family are in financial disaster. We have ### debt. Please pray for us for God to have a breakthrough for us. We are believing God for my husband to improve his trading skill and perfect it and have huge capital injection for his forex account and for me to be transferred to our capital city at work and to be promoted at work.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of faith, lifting up ### and the family in Zambia. Lord, we know that You are Jehovah-Jireh, our Provider, and You promise to supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). We ask for Your divine intervention in their financial situation. Lord, let there be a breakthrough in their finances, and may Your favor rest upon them.

Father, we pray for ###'s husband. Grant him wisdom and discernment to improve and perfect his trading skills. Your Word says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him" (James 1:5). Pour out Your wisdom upon him, and may he experience a significant capital injection into his forex account.

We also lift up ###'s career before You, Lord. We ask that You open doors for a transfer to the capital city and grant a promotion at work. Your Word tells us, "For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he puts down one, and sets up another" (Psalm 75:6-7). May Your favor and grace be upon ###, leading to a promotion and a new position that will bring blessings to the entire family.

Lord, we trust in Your promises and stand on Your Word. We commit ### and the family into Your hands, believing that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us (Ephesians 3:20).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
76
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
13
Views
87
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT. I AM SCARED. I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom