Please remember ### in prayer, as ...

Father, please carry them through their heartache and pain as they grieve the loss of their mother. Thank you for being their healer, comforter, and provider, keeping them close to your heart in Jesus' name Amen 💝
 
Please remember my cousins in prayer, as their mother has passed away today. May the Lord wipe their tears away and bring them peaceful comfort; may I find the right words to phone them again now. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
May her soul RIP. Lord take care of ###/### and give mental strength to bear the loss amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother ### her funeral was today she was ###
Replies
13
Views
204
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
119
STRONG PRAYERS THAT I MAKE IT THROUGH TODAY. I AM SCARED.
Replies
13
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom