Please receive my prayers Father

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father God

I think you for this new day.

I thank you in advance for richly blessing this whole day throughout the day for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###, and our beautiful marriage that we have the most beautiful day over filled covered with the blood and flesh of Jesus with all the fruit of the holy spirit and your own spirit Father God.

I pray my Beautiful wife ### and I ### will always express all our romantic passionate affectionate love towards one another and all the other ways of showing and sharing our beautiful love

I pray for all our family members and friends and neighbours and my job colleagues clients for pur church for all our Christian brothers and sisters.

I pray for the most miraculous wonder result on the UK election today that is your Will Father.

Thank you that ### has got through to the semi finals

I have prayed in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Father God I think you for this new day. I thank you in advance for richly blessing this whole day throughout the day for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###, and our beautiful marriage that we have the most beautiful day over filled covered with the blood and flesh of Jesus with all the...
Replies
3
Views
82
Dear Father in Heaven Hear me Father, in the name of Jesus. Please richly bless all our family members and friends, please directly intercede and fill their minds hearts with your spirits. I pray all our friends and family have kind loving thoughts towards us. I pray for total speedy healing...
Replies
4
Views
85
Dear Father. I pray afc ### will win their match this Saturday and I pray afc ### will finish 8th in the premier league table, amen
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom