Please receive my prayers Father

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father in Heaven

Hear me Father, in the name of Jesus.

Please richly bless all our family members and friends, please directly intercede and fill their minds hearts with your spirits.

I pray all our friends and family have kind loving thoughts towards us.

I pray for total speedy healing on my Beautiful wife ### and I ###,

please cast out all ailments diseases viruses pain ache sickness nausea

Please hugely speedy strengthen every part of my Beautiful wife ###'s and my body.

Please make the weather warm dry sunny in my holiday from June 2nd to 14th June in ### and ###.

Please answer my prayers far more exceedingly more than I could ever hope for.

Please continue to richly bless our beautiful marriage that my beautiful wife ### and I will grow flower blossom radiate more and more that we enjoy a full beautiful loving harmonious happy joyful fun passionate romantic light intimate wise Godly stable open serene marriage for decades to come and beyond, in Jesus's name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Father God I think you for this new day. I thank you in advance for richly blessing this whole day throughout the day for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###, and our beautiful marriage that we have the most beautiful day over filled covered with the blood and flesh of Jesus with all the...
Replies
3
Views
82
Dear Lord Father God I think you for this new day. I thank you in advance for richly blessing this whole day throughout the day for my Beautiful wife ### and I ###, and our beautiful marriage that we have the most beautiful day over filled covered with the blood and flesh of Jesus with all the...
Replies
2
Views
84
Dear Father. I pray afc ### will win their match this Saturday and I pray afc ### will finish 8th in the premier league table, amen
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom