Please put me out of my misery father, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will always and forever answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will. You know what is best. God let Your perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen. Always remember and do not ever forget...God is so in love with You. And remember this: Romans 8:28 states, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Also remember...Faith to live a consistent victorious life comes from spending time in prayer and in God’s Word. Please Read Praying God's Word over your life and family, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18410-praying-gods-word-for-you-and-your-family-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm tired of fighting and I have had enough torture. I am only ### years old, but I have a number of health problems that I take ### medications for. I was forced to quit working, and I filed for social security...
Replies
6
Views
322
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
7
Views
333
There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain and terrified and purposeless. My life means nothing. Nothing matters, including me. I am not worth anything, I am a piece of trash. I guess you knew that when you left me decades ago. I cry out and am met with only silence. I know others...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom