Please protect my family and me from ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please protect my family. My daughter is sick, well we all are but I'm very worried about her and my fiancé is dealing with glass in his skin. I'm just so worried and feel like these situations came from spells that I did. I didn't mean to do anything bad, I really thought I was spreading...
Replies
7
Views
330
My name is ###. I. Requesting prayer request for my ###, ###, ###, ### for God to protect my family and help out finances and is a 911 prayer thank you and please keep us in your prayers
Replies
11
Views
168
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom