Please prayers for my family and ###

Chitsil

Humble Servant
Please prayers for my family and ### my wife ### ### has stamak operation please prayers for her healing
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
232
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
155
Please, my family and I are disabled and along with our beloved cats, would have nowhere to go. Nowhere. I'm asking all fellow believers to please pray that our landlord and his family are able to soften their hearts so we can resolve this peacefully. I'm so scared, my family is also terrified...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom