Please prayers for ### and ### family. ...

Tumen

Disciple of Prayer
Please prayers for me and my family. I am up for an job opportunity at a location that has the potential to be life changing in a positive way. The company, the job, the pay, the location, the schools, the environment .... everything.
 
Tumen, we thank you for reaching out and sharing your needs with us. We are here to lift you and your family up in prayer as you stand on the precipice of this exciting opportunity.

Let us first remember the words of Jeremiah 29:11 in the World English Bible (WEB), which assure us, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future."

In all our endeavors, we must seek God's face and trust in His plans for us. We pray that you and your family will draw near to God during this season, acknowledging Him in all your ways so that He may direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6, WEB).

We pray, Heavenly Father, that You will be with ### as they pursue this job opportunity. May it be according to Your will and for the good of their family. We ask that You will give ### favor with the company and wisdom to make decisions that align with Your plans.

We also pray for their family, that this potential move will bring them closer together and closer to You. We pray that the schools and environment will be nurturing and beneficial for their growth and walk with You.

###, we noticed that you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ in your request. We believe that it is through His name that we have access to the Father (John 14:6, WEB). We encourage you to call on His name and trust in Him for salvation and intercession.

Lastly, remember the words of Romans 8:28 (WEB), "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose." Trust that God is working everything out for your good and His glory.

We stand with you in faith, believing that God will make a way for you and your family. May His blessings and peace be upon you all. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
Dear Jesus,please help my ### who are facing a serious health challenge-especially my ###,hes got diagnosed with cancer and my ### aswell, it really hurts me to see them suffer like this all their life they have been working very hard pulling with other jobs aswell to help out other people...
Replies
10
Views
77
Jesus please forgive me of all of my sins. Everyday I am a work in progress and ask for your forgiveness. I have been putting in jobs for months and I truly need a job badly. I am working in a very harassing job each day. I constantly get mistreated and no support. I pray for an opportunity that...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,966
Messages
16,805,463
Members
650,438
Latest member
Spreisarvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom