Please prayer to me to heal my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
94
I desperately need prayer. I'm exhausted on every level. I'm crying. I need Jesus to visit me to heal my body. Please pray for any infections/illness to be gone. Doctors have been checking me and it's been very stressful. I need God to take all infections away from my body. I also don't want to...
Replies
21
Views
495
Dear Lord, I come to you completely broken and exhausted. Since 2023 I have been suffering with aggressive, disruptive, noisy neighbours who show no mercy for my disabled child or myself who is also disabled, they have stolen my peace and made my home a place of fear and tears. Lord, the pain is...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,512
Messages
16,800,472
Members
650,031
Latest member
Tiassil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom