Please prayer for me !!! Several things ...

I am blessed as always. I praise his name. The items were found. I am blessed that so many people prayed for me. May God's Grace follow every single one of you and may God's good guardian Angels cover everyone with his love and protection. In Jesus's name. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray About my unspoken Requests And also that I will be able to focus and accomplish all that I need to today without Interuption Or lose of focus Please pray for me and my family of ### in general and some other people dear to my heart Please Pray again especially for ### specific...
Replies
10
Views
134
Please pray for ### I have several things I need prayer for today in Jesus' name God Bless
Replies
9
Views
204
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom