Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I'm feeling feverish. My head hurts on one side, my eyes are irritating and teary. Last time I had a fever like this, I fainted a few times and the pain was unbearable and I wasn't able to do anything for over a week. I have some important events I must attend day after tomorrow. Please pray for...
Heavenly Father, I thank You for life, my family, and my career. Let Your divine health, protection, strength, and peace rest upon us. Keep sickness and harm far from us. Give me wisdom, compassion, excellence, and favor in my nursing career. Your Word declares, “I will restore health unto thee...
Hi. I am a mother of 2 chronically ill children. I am facing thyroid tests to deny or confirm cancer. I am asking all prayer warriors to call on Jesus to heal me and that whatever was seen on the scan is wrong and gone in Jesus name. I am saved by His grace and I believe in the power of prayer...