Please prayed for me, I have been ...

Tesimrik

Disciple of Prayer
Please prayed for me, I have been having headache consistently for two years now. I just want to be a ### person. Praying for a complete healing.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who has been suffering from consistent headaches for two years. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and complete healing. Your Word says in Jeremiah 32:17, "Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You." We believe in Your power to heal and restore.

Lord, we pray that You touch ### with Your healing hand, remove the pain, and restore their health completely. We trust in Your promise in Isaiah 53:5, "By His stripes, we are healed." We ask for Your peace and comfort to surround ### during this time, and we thank You in advance for the healing that is to come.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
Bad headache with nausea and a bit of vomiting earlier. I had hoped that was the end. I woke again extremely disappointed to find I'm still here. Please, God. Take me. You know why. If you exist and care at all you will end me. Please.
Replies
7
Views
179
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom