Please Pray!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear Lord, I want to thank You for Who You are and for what You have done in My life, now and forever. I would love to ask my brothers and sisters who read this to pray shortly for the topics that I will list below. Thank you, I'll be praying for you too! ;)

- Pray that I may walk in the Spirit of God.

- that whatever I do I do for His glory and honor.

- My new job is something that fits me and that I will be good at it, especially that I will succeed my selling targets.

- that my mother, step dad and sisters will come to Christ.

It would be awesome if you would pray for these things. Know that Jesus loves you and cares for you, that if you are a child of God you cannot lose your salvation. You are saved and nobody will grasp You out of God's hands, not ever yourself!!! NO TIME, NO SEASON, NO REASON.... John 10:28 I pray that all those who do not know Christ may find Him, that they will not let their sin drag them to hell and that they may find full and glorious lives in Christ Jesus our LORD. Dear brothers and sisters, know that God loves you and that there is no higher level of excitement, joy, love, salvation or any other good thing outside of Jesus Christ. He is our only way. God bless you. Much love, yours in Christ ###
 
Lord thank-you for obedience and faith. Amen.
 
Amen to this prayer and thanks to you ###.
default_heart2.gif
 
```html
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.



PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessing…





Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.





1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Father, give this mighty young Man of God Your encouragement. For I know that he too is Your beloved. Father, help this Champion for Christ acknowledge by appropriating the knowledge that he already has the spiritual ears to hear what Your Spirit is speaking into his life. That he is being guided in the ways he should go for this season in His life. Your grace continually falls upon him. As he continues in his passionate love for You, he will continually obey the directions of the Holy Spirit. Christian love is the key for this man's life. As others see the love of Christ in him it will draw many, many souls to Jesus. The fields are white and ready for the harvest. Your Word says..Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, and your HOUSEHOLD. Father, You said also in Your Word by Christ our Lord..That where two or more are gathered together in my Name, there am I in the midst of you. So now I gather with my brother "in the Holy Spirit" asking You Lord to fulfill Your Word in that his entire family gets saved. Don't let even one slip away. We put our absolute trust and faith in You that this has been agreed upon and already accomplished. For Your Word is yes and Amen! Even in what we don't see yet, we know we will! To Your glory great and mighty God. I pray that as this Man works, he will do so to the best of his ability and that You will give him abundant favor in all he does. Let him continue to be honest and forthright in his customer dealings, even if his co-workers are not. Prosper him at his job and give him all the wisdom and ability needed to be blessed with quick promotions. Give him favor with his boss as well as co-workers. Pour out Your abundant blessings upon this man of faith...physical, spiritual and financial; Use him to pluck many from the fire. I look forward to meeting him in Heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Father, in the Name of Jesus, we gather today to pray for ###'s petition. We place his words upon your feet O Lord, that you will grant his petition as your child and one who is so devoted to thee. We join him in making his voice heard collectively as one with more power and even though you can hear that which is unsaid, we remain vocal through our prayers for ### this day that his petition may be granted. Lord, we also ask thee to move unto those whom ### has requested prayer for. For they too need you Jesus and we pray that you will embrace them and they will return your embrace and be forever in your arms. We Love you Jesus! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy Most Holy Name. Amen and Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

Thank you, ###, for your petition. Know that you are not alone in your petition. You have prayed for many here and we are with you in this and pray that the merciful and ever powerful Lord Jesus will move unto your request, Godspeed!

"The Lord is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous." -- PROVERBS 15:29 (KJV)​
 
Dear Lord, please help ### to always surrender his life to You and use him to be an instrument in glorifying Your name, please intervene on his effort to make his sales target, please bless the family with Your teaching as they can know You and receive You in their life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Our Father who art in heaven holy is your name as I join in praying for our dear brother.

Father we thank you for him and the path he has taken to serve you I pray that you will guide him, overshadow him & hold him in the hallow of your palm that he wil always walk in the spirit in every way and anyway you direct him. I pray for him in his new job as you direct his path so he will be perfect in it and succeed in the targets set. I place his family before at your throne of grace and ask that you save them from eternal damnation and restore them so they will come to know you as Lord & Saviour. Surround them with loving kindness and bind them together with cords that cannot be broken. Use them for your work here on earth build the hedges and walls of defence around them and sprinkle your precious blood over them. Give them sweet peace eternally! Thank you Lord for your intervention as I glory in your cross. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
127
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
209
Please pray for me, dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I had been longing for a beloved for a really long time now. There is no assurance for reconciliation, but I hope in my heart and trust in God's plan. May God's will prevail in my life. And may I understand the season of waiting. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom