Please Pray!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters. Please pray for my family and their health, physically and spiritually. And that I may continue to become more pure and live a holy and perfect life in His sight. That we are devoted to Him in ALL OUR WAYS. Your prayers yesterday were heard! May the LORD bless you all and give you all His best, Jesus our Lord. AMEN
 
Lord, may this person is becoming an instrument to glorifying Your name. May ### and ###'s member live in worshiping You, to live in following Your word. Please bless them with health, physically, and spiritually. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift ### up to You in prayer for himself, his family, and their health. I pray you will bless each family member in the natural and grant unto them supernatural blessings in Truth, Wisdom, Peace, Love, Understanding and more. Your blessings never end! I pray Lord they would honor You all the days of their life!

I ask You Holy Incorruptible One to keep this young man pure in your sight. Grant unto his mind and actions Your higher thoughts and Your higher ways. I pray that corruptibility would be swallowed up by incorruptibility in every area of this man's life. I break all generational shortcoming with his natural heritage, and declare over ### that the supernatural heritage and inheritance of the Kingdom of God belongs to him, and that it is his Heavenly Father's good pleasure to give it unto him.

I pray Psalm 23 over your life! Please read it aloud to yourself, declaring it to yourself, and use your name throughout.

(For example, the Lord is ###'s Shepherd....)
 
I stand in agreement that God will continue to strengthen and keep you and your family in His presence.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Jesus help this younger person to adjust to Christian thinking and improve like we all can. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
108
PLEASE PRAY for our very dear Brother ### who is passing pure blood when he goes to the bathroom. He previously lost a kidney removed due to cancer...which came after him being healed by God of another cancer. So the enemy has it out for this precious brother who is also a missionary & so the...
Replies
9
Views
121
Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom