Please Pray!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Please pray for me that I may live a life of purity and devotion to our LORD Jesus. Also that I may find a foreign mission field where I will fit and be happy in Jesus. Please pray that I may live pure and holy without blemish before Jesus our God. That I may be extremely close to Jesus ALL THE TIME. May the Lord bless all those who have prayed for me and all those who belong to Him. AMEN
 
i love your prayer i wish i knew how to pray sometimes i just really don't know what to say or do. i just talk to him as if he were in front of me, & some times i think it's kinda crazy talking to myself but once i'm done i'm happy :).... my prayers are with you
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with ### prayer.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord speak to him now and pour holy spirit on him, father guide him to your path, bless him and make all his wishes come true..in your name I pray amen
 
Father thank-you for this very day that we may praise you and send you a worker to serve you being your will and your will only. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Blessed is the pure in spirit for they shall see God.
default_bow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This week I found out a lot of things, Lord I ask you that you bring out what's true, noble and it's a bittersweet moment to know that people has shifting behaviours as is mentioned in your word that doble minded, I ask you mercy and grace towards me, and also to have right and correct payment...
Replies
10
Views
191
Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray that God will continue to heal and ease any pain or discomfort in my cat ###. She quit eating and the Vet thinks she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She has an appointment with a specialist on ###. She has been eating a wet food treat, praise God. Please pray that she is...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom