Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter binbin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

binbin

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please bring me out of this pain. Get my man back to me. Nothing is impossible for you, do your miracle and get him back to me. I am not able to take the pain lord, Please.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Lord,

Please make ### wish come true, and give ### a miracle in ### life....
 
LORD,

Comfort this woman and bring conviction to return to the man.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Jesus comfort her soul and give your support to her, Lord bring her man back to her and do miracle in her life.. I also pray that every wish of her should come and you grant it accordingly.. in your glorifying name I pray..amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Amen. I am in the same situation and I made a friend on this site, a lady whom we prayed and talked and God restored her broken relationship. So if you want to talk about it and pray together. Send me a message.
 
Please fill this request and send the dove of peace and understanding all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
153
Please God, break the hand of the enemy off my life. I don't know how much more torment I can take. I spent 4days working on the filing and kept encountering set backs, I pray the filings get accepted with no issues, please let the judge find in favor that the I am not responsible for his fees...
Replies
9
Views
149
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom