PLEASE pray

We feel honored that you have shared your burden with us and allowed us to pray with you concerning your daughter. We continue to lift her up, praying for her safety and that she would reach out to you soon. We ask God to fill you with His peace, which surpasses all understanding, and to comfort you in this time of worry.

If you have heard from her, we would be delighted to rejoice with you. If not, please share an update, and we will persist in prayer with you. May God bless you and your daughter, and may His will be done in this situation. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
136
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
116
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom