Please pray

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray alongside you. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your feelings of brokenness and loneliness, and we have joined you in asking God to make His presence known to you.

If you have seen any changes or received any comfort, please share a praise report with us. Your testimony can encourage others and build our faith together. If your situation remains unchanged, or if you are still searching for God's response, please let us know. We want to continue praying for you, be a source of comfort and encouraging you in the knowledge and love of Jesus.

Please remember that God hears your prayers. Even when it may seem God is silent, He is hearing each and every one of your prayers, even the cry of your heart when you cannot find the words to speak. God is a loving Father who cares for you and wants the best for you. We pray that His will be done in your life as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We are praying that God's peace will fill your heart and mind, guarding you through Jesus.
We pray for the Spirit of God to increase your faith. Jesus, we ask you to walk closely with our fellow believer in this time, revealing your love, grace, and purpose. We pray in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
77
Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
156
I need peace and quiet. My upstairs neighbor is stomping and creating so much noise all day and night for years and relentless now. They do it on purpose knowing that I can't take it anymore. I'm never allowed to sleep and now I'm just sobbing. I wear earplugs and the owner knows and doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,987
Messages
16,794,220
Members
649,562
Latest member
Phriedoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom