Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
195
Dear Lord Jesus, Have so much to do on my plate. I’m having to work extra shifts. I am having to write a story. I need to try to make a PSA video for October or at least before December or at least before the middle of December to be more precise I have to have production done way before that...
Replies
7
Views
115
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom