please pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord this means so much to me and is so very important to me arise for me lord in every way grant me victory breakthroughs justice success in every single way now in jesus name I declare in jesus name every single time I get my photographes taken with every all cameras at all times I declare turns out of me now always from now on in jesus name incredibly awosme incredibly astonishing amazing wonderful breathtaking better than I can possible ask think imagine in jesus name lord please do this for me I declare I am incredibly oustandtly photogenic in every way every part of me now always in jesus name lord jesus grant me the very very best ever awesome photographes of my self that I desire ever dreamed of better than I can possible ask think imagine now without dealu I declare in jesus Christ name I will never ever take a bad photographes ever ever again in jesus name I will never ever ever look terrible bad in any photographes taken of me ever again I recive now all the particular photographes of my self I desire ever dreamed of now in jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
240
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
141
I decree and declare in jesus christ name lord please please absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments at all please please with any absolutely any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos any videos calls...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom