Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
guys please pray that all my mistakes and my flaws and be hidden till I don't leave my job please pray that all the odds be in my favour also pray that no one pokes nose as I have won prize at work and some people might be jealous please pray for ### help me at work I need Jesus next to me thank u so so so much for making me win this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
156
Victims of gang stalking are waiting for years on end to start their lives anew without being tortured. Are being promised by gang stalkers that they can start again without receiving the opportunity and are simply being tortured to death, having their genitals poked and prodded for hours on end...
Replies
7
Views
153
Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom