Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you Lord, for all you do and have done for me. Thank you for the beautiful places we can go to be near you and to worship you, to gather with others to praise you. Thank you Lord, for my opportunity to go the new Temple a couple days ago. Thank you for your presence in my life. Help me to grow in your word and follow your path and to grow closer to you and build on my Faith in you.

Lord, I ask you to bless my 3 grand children. Let them feel your presence and your love. Help me Lord to obtain guardianship of them soon. Help me to receive the paperwork I am waiting on from the courts so I can proceed with getting them with me.

Lord, be with my daughter wherever she is. Keep her safe and bring people into her life that will show her your path.

Help me to have my family back, Lord.

Help my daughter with her addictions that she may overcome them and seek the help she needs. Lord, surround my 3 grand children with your spirit and angels, keep them safe and guide them. Bless them with happiness. Thank you, Lord, for my home, my job, my friends and my family. I pray these things in your precious name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
181
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
193
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom