Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am really struggling tonight with restless, can't sleep and feeling not at peace. Need deliverance from enemy that torments me. I have repented but feel so far away from God. Please pray thank u
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, I surrender this prayer request to your loving and healing presence. Lord, we need you! Guide us to do our best to have a positive thoughts and right focus, to learn to forgive always, to learn from our mistakes and move on. Please touch our hearts to trust and surrender to your will. Thank you for your word that inspire and heal us! In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my ### who earlier tonight had a very ill feeling and was feeling like he was going to die. He also needed help to not fall over and has been having some low blood pressure recently. Please pray he did not have a near death event tonight and...
Replies
7
Views
176
Hi everyone, I’m coming here again to ask for your prayers. I’ve been struggling with anxiety a lot lately, and it’s been especially hard at in the evening (it's evening where I live). My mind and body feel so restless. If you could please pray for deep peace in my heart and mind, and for...
Replies
8
Views
274
Please lift me up before God and pray that He fills my heart with His comfort and gives me the courage I need to face tomorrow. Please also pray that His peace surrounds me so that I can experience deep safety, security, and a good night's sleep. I long to fully release my anxiety, rest in God's...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom