Please Pray.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
please pray for my ###. he is really bad sick. his kidnees failed the other day and he had alot of blood coming out of him. im worryed about him. please pray for him. his doing some better today but not to good. please pray for him. thank you.
 
Yes Lord, I pray for ###'s Papaw, may he be better Lord, each day make him stronger and stronger Lord, Heal him Lord, Comfort ### Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord God I pray that you would heal ###'s papaw. You say that by your stripes we are healed. Lord God I pray that you would move mightily in this man's life. Lord God let him experience your healing power. God you are in control and we wait to see what you are going to do. Lord God just reveal yourself to them. Father we give you praise and glory!
 
Heavenly Father we come to you in prayer. We come asking for your healing power to be delivered to ###. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Father,

I pray that you be with this dear child of yours who is sick.

Lord, be with him.

Heal his ailing body, Lord; give comfort to his soul; ease all his pain; and give him enduring strength on this day and many days to come.

I pray also for his family. May you provide them with loving and caring support for all his medical and spiritual needs. Let your presence and love linger deeply upon and within him.

Let him know you are there, Lord.

Let him know that you are, The Lord!

Lord, I pray all these things and petition these on his behalf.

All glory, thanksgiving, and praise be unto you and to your Christ!

In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got my wishes fulllfilled, I had some ehalth rpoblems and now Im better and even have a nurse helping me out. Please now pray for my father who is very sick from cancer, he cant breathe good so please pray for me for him to become well from his disease. In the name of Jesus AMEN
Replies
13
Views
208
Please pray for my son who is going through some severe stress. He's not himself. He is in his early twenties. Not talking much, showing so much irritation etc. I know he has studies and he can't keep up with it, but not sure if that's the issue. When he is stressed, he won't say anything. Im...
Replies
9
Views
243
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my ### who earlier tonight had a very ill feeling and was feeling like he was going to die. He also needed help to not fall over and has been having some low blood pressure recently. Please pray he did not have a near death event tonight and...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom