Please pray with me that ###'s energy ...

Please pray for energy and focus for ###, for the tasks that ### need to perform at work and at home. For ### to be on time to work, and for ###'s girlfriend and ### to rejoice and be thankful and have joy in the Lord for all He’s doing for ###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother who has been dealing with tiredness. Please pray that God restores all the energy in her body and let tomorrow be an excellent energy-filled day for her. In Jesus' name.
Replies
8
Views
219
Poaitive energy flows towards me my cat comes home safely im really 😫 I haven't been sleeping well I would like some oeace ### shite crew binded up it was over when I did laundry years ago..I speak I get a miracke a 5th Wheel trailer I can fix up make mine SSDI comes thru I get a second job and...
Replies
9
Views
146
I speak decree declare demand create my eyes r healed GREATLY my energy is with me now forevermore. I get Any Job that is LEGAL then I can go to school like part time in college that gives time for my FAFSA to go thru that's it that's...
Replies
5
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom