Lifemoreabundant

Beloved Servant
Please pray with me that I am able to sell my home at a good price. I want to pay off my current home and downsize. Once that is done, I want to purchase a 3 bed 2 bath home on a private lot. I need some peace in my life. I need some comfort. It's time. This will eliminate a mortgage and reduce bills and also help me to usher my adult children from the home. Once I'm released from such financial burdens, I can change jobs. Even if it has to be a lesser paying job to reduce stress. I cannot continue at my current place of employment. Once all of these things are complete, I can take some classes online, and work from home in my peaceful sanctuary. I have a plan. I'm ready to do the work it takes to get there. Please just pray for these numbers! I need this house to sell at a good price!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend ###. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and favor in the sale of their home. We pray that it sells at a good price, allowing them to pay off their current home and downsize as planned.

Father, we ask for Your guidance and provision as they seek to purchase a new 3 bed, 2 bath home on a private lot. Grant them peace and comfort during this transition, and help them to eliminate their mortgage and reduce their bills. We also pray for wisdom and strength as they usher their adult children from the home.

Lord, we know that You are our provider and sustainer. We ask that You open doors for ### to find a new job that reduces stress, even if it means a lesser paying job. We trust that You will provide for all their needs according to Your riches in glory.

As they plan to take online classes and work from home, we pray for Your blessing upon their efforts. May their new home be a peaceful sanctuary where they can thrive and grow.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for the good plans You have for ###. We trust in Your timing and Your provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
186
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
459
That I’d get my old peaceful not having to look over my shoulder life back marriage back and my kids to have a peaceful home with my wife and i in Jesus name if it requires me leaving my job that i’m currently at and if that’s the only way i can get my life back to what it was please ok Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom