Please pray with me. My ### is ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
123
Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
149
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom