Please pray with me, I need your help. I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edina83

Prayer Partner
Please pray with me, I need your help. I am always praying for God to help others in need and to give back my sweetheart and make my life happier but only wrong things are coming always. I am always give him thanks for everything I still have and for everything but I didn't get any reply from him, just the wrong things. Last day I have lost my job. I am a single parent, so our life will be harder until I will not find a new job. I asked him in my prayers to help me finding a new job, I went for a job interview but I didn't get the job. I start losing my hopes :( Please ask him to help me instead of making my life worse. Thank you for praying with me, maybe God will hear that. God bless all of you :)
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our heavenly father I come before you together with this dear one. Lord I know you have not forgotten us nor ignored us. Lord I pray for divine provision in her life, may she get a new job and father may you bring back the Love of her life, forgive her all her sins lord and may your mercies be upon her. In your Holy name I pray. AMEN
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
188
Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
168
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom