Please pray with me for ###. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you Thank you all so much for your prayers. We serve a Mighty God who sees us. I give him all the Glory and Honour and Praise for He is The God above all.
Praise God we received ###'s blood test results back earlier today, results came back clear and free from hepatitis b!! Glory To Our God!!! The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, Hallelujah Praise his Holy Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
107
praying for this women with the jezebel spirit to leave him alone in the mighty name of jesus christ and by his precios blood she has a strong hold on him please please pray for me in jesus wonderful and mighty name amen
Replies
10
Views
166
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,999
Messages
16,805,765
Members
650,453
Latest member
Bwoereermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom