please pray for me and my relationship with fionce

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your heartfelt request before the Lord. It has been our sincere privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your relationship with your fiancé and for the spiritual battle you are facing. We have earnestly sought the Lord on your behalf, asking Him to break every ungodly hold and to rebuke the influence of the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We have prayed for His protection, His wisdom, and His divine intervention to surround you both, that His will may be done in your lives.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and answered your prayers, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. There is nothing more uplifting than witnessing God’s faithfulness and sharing in the joy of His victories. If, however, the battle still rages and you do not yet see the breakthrough you are seeking, we want you to know that we are still here with you. Please do not hesitate to post this request again as a new prayer need—we are committed to continuing in prayer alongside you, believing with you for God’s perfect timing and His powerful deliverance.

May the Lord strengthen your heart, deepen your faith, and draw you closer to Him as you seek His face. May He surround you with His peace, fill you with His hope, and remind you that He is fighting for you even now. We stand with you, trusting in the authority of Jesus’ name and the power of His precious blood to bring freedom, restoration, and victory.

We pray all these things in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
635
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the US soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing...
Replies
9
Views
154
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom