Please pray with me for the baptism ...

Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
Please pray with me for the baptism of fresh fire and of the spirit of prayer and supplication. Also for total healing of my central neuromuscular system
Father, in Jesus name...FIRE... ANOINTING...POWER... ALL GLORY TO YOU FATHER... MAY YOU BE PRAISED
 
Please pray with me for the baptism of fresh fire and of the spirit of prayer and supplication. Also for total healing of my central neuromuscular system
Hallelujah, be in faith with HIM, praise the lord, Glory to lord, in Yeshua name I bless you with your needs, Yeshua hear us and bless us whatever we want Father guide us to walk in Spirit father you give Holy spirit to your son Yeshua in the same way we all want Holy want Luke 9 when we start reading we find in Luke 11 that whoever want Holy spirit you bless them with holy spirit fulfill your this promise today guide us Yeshua hallelujah we ask this father in Yeshua name thank you Yeshua Amen hallelujah ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Please pray with me for the baptism of fresh fire and of the spirit of prayer and supplication. Also for total healing of my central neuromuscular system
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, my name is ### and i'm from ###. I was saved by our lord and savior Jesus Christ 5 months ago, and having given him my life, i'm faced with the reality of my muslim-majority society where i'm forbidden to attend church, receive baptism amongst many other risks that come with...
Replies
13
Views
66
Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ### I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Replies
5
Views
125
Prayer for baptism of the Holy Spirit and to be blessed with spiritual gifts. That my eyes and ears be opened to see and hear the word of God. Forgiveness of sins. Thank you for praying. May God bless you with more you ask and think in Jesus Name. Also I'd like to find love. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom