Please pray with me for my young adult son, who is in a mental health facility after a suicide attempt because he had a mental break and heard voices. He is doing better but still in active psychosis, reading his bible trying to pray over top of all the weird voices telling him to hurt himself. Please pray for my strength to help him. Thank you. I love you all. Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
I'm so sorry to hear this, friend -- my heart goes out to you and your family. Know that I'll be praying for your son, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand in a powerful way and surround him with His peace in the day ahead. As you face this challenge, may God comfort your heart and sustain you with His strength. If you’re in the US, I believe if you call this number 855-382-###3, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. Grace and peace to you and yours❤️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray with me for my young adult son, who is in a mental health facility after a suicide attempt because he had a mental break and heard voices. He is doing better but still in active psychosis, reading his bible trying to pray over top of all the weird voices telling him to hurt himself. Please pray for my strength to help him. Thank you. I love you all. Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
I pray so hard for you. I also, have a son that is going through the same thing. I ask Jesus to heal our sons' minds.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY YOUNG BROTHER ### HIS ### YEARS OLD. HE FEELS PAIN WHILE URINATING. SO ON ### SEPTEMBER ### HIS GOING FOR SURGERY. I WANT TO HELP YOU IN PRAYERS SO THAT HE SHOULD GET RECOVERY. I WANT GODS HAND TO TOUCH HIM. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. THANKS
Replies
12
Views
132
Please pray for my young adult daughter ###, she is fighting mental health issues and now on meds, but please pray for God to give her wisdom and courage to leave her controlling friend and return to her family. Thank you Her mom ###
Replies
9
Views
310
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom