Please pray with me for financial breakthrough. ...

Lord we come to you in Jesus name to clear this debt by your supernatural provision. And let the redeemed say so for by faith nothing is impossible with God. In His mighty name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You today feeling the heavy burden of financial struggle. Lord, You know my needs before I even ask, and You see the bills. Please forgive me for the times I have let fear and panic take over my mind. Grant me Your supernatural peace that passes all understanding. I...
Replies
12
Views
68
Please pray for my financial breakthrough, debts and commitments are heavy for me. Thank you so much 🙏🏽
Replies
7
Views
137
God has been so good. We got the temporary housing solution we asked for. However, we are currently facing financial difficulties due to the expenditures. The loans and debts are never ending. Dear sisters and brothers, please pray for a financial breakthrough for us. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom