Please pray with me for favour and open doors ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray with me for favour and open doors for the project I have at hand. And for me to be focused to accomplish my goals. It will be important for human rights. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God’s guidance, favour, and open doors in every area of my life. May He grant me wisdom to make the right decisions, bless the work of my hands, and bring the right opportunities and people my way. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
186
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
173
I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom