Please pray with me for a restored marriage. Heavenly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2014

Prayer Warrior
Please pray with me for a restored marriage. Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight with a heavy heart. My marriage is in trouble, and I need your help. Make changes in my wife's heart. Make us compatible again, and bring us closer together. Fill us with your love and give us the strength to love one another, care for one another, and fulfill your purpose for us. Show us the harm caused by careless words, and the pain caused by this separation. Bring us together, like we once were. Show us how to love one another again. Heal the division between us. Make us one again. In your name I pray, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my marriages open line of communication to flow. For God to heal our marriage through Holy Spirit filled communication. That stubborn will, pride and contracted words of agreement with the enemy be broken off my husband.
Replies
8
Views
154
Please join me in praying for the breaking, forgiveness and annulment of any and all agreements or open doors or gates, foothold, legal or illegal access given to the enemy or any forces of darkness or evil in my bloodline and that of my ###. Pray against and ask for forgiveness and disagreement...
Replies
9
Views
551
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom