Please pray with me for a financial ###

smls

Beloved Servant
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. Thank You Heavenly Father, in advance for the customers you will have pay their bills and for the customers that will walk through our doors. Thank You for hearing our prayers, Father. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).


Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family as we are facing lot's of financial problem day by day. Because of that in my family we are arguing alot especially my mom and me we have to pay interest to others and even from our salary we can't able to pay all the interest. And after paying interest no money...
Replies
11
Views
243
Abba Father I need a financial blessing this month. I have 3 overdue bills past due and I need you to provide the full amount due this week. Lord I've tried everything I know to do and am tired. I am working , I have a business but I need paying customers. I want to get deposits that total what...
Replies
7
Views
121
Please pray for me and my children. We are going through a financial hardship. I am a single parent raising 2 teenage boys and taking care of my mom. I work a full time job but do not make enough to pay bills, buy groceries. Every pay period I have to figure out what’s pressing when all bills...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom