Please pray with me about my kids (adults), About ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray with me about my kids (adults), About many complicated things, pain, loss, so many things. It's been very bad for years... God knows. Urgent
I hope and pray that it gets better for you and your love ones. I'm sorry for your pain and loss; losing people is not an easy thing to feel. I know. Make every day with your love ones the best and memorable. I pray good health and happiness for you and your family. In Jesus' name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
193
Please pray for me to show him that it is true, he said it's been rewritten, and he says there were religions before it. He also said when it was written. I got stumped, and he walked off. Please pray for knowledge so I can change his mind, I don't want to become athiest.
Replies
10
Views
257
Please pray for me about my tenant, ###. He hasn’t paid rent due on ### or replied to my letters. His phones are off, and I have no email. Pray for peace, wisdom, and that he cooperates or leaves peacefully.
Replies
9
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom