Please pray with and for me concerning ...

Fendonce

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with and for me concerning my health my heart and my chest hurts. I reject kidney and liver malfunction and failure and any other thing associated with them. Thank you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me concerning the will of God to be done, may no weapon formed against me prosper and let no plan of my enemies work. May the blessings and grace of God be on me. surely goodness and mercy shall follow me. Amen
Replies
9
Views
169
Please pray for me. I'm not popular on social media or known by anyone on social media. There's no drama with anyone on social media, and I've never had arguments on social media with anyone. This miracle woman put my name into August Alsina's mouth and people associated with him who he follows...
Replies
7
Views
188
1. My younger sister is about writing an exam which is launched after 10 years. Join me pray for success in her exam at all 3 levels. 2. My father is a man of knowledge and someone who should have a stress-free life but I don't know what went wrong in his foundation that made him struggle in...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom