Please pray ### will text me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every time I text them on my phone, they don't respond to me and make me feel turned off. God recognizes that I don't play at all.
Replies
12
Views
131
I am in prayer for the person who did not follow up on their promise to get me out of this hotel before 12am. I got just one text but nothing yet about them gettin the extra funds to come get me. It being a legal holiday agencies are closed o give thanks because I did at least get one text after...
Replies
15
Views
184
Praying ### text me or call me lord if me and ### is meant to speak again lord please let me hear from ### this week
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,709
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom