Please Pray Urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
I need you to pray for me, as my relationship with ### is getting complicated because she loves her boyfriend more than she loves me. Please pray that this ends as soon as possible and I get a new and good girlfriend that I can be more happy with. I want ### to be more happy with ### than she was with me. I wish them luck, and please help me get over her because I don't think I can take this anymore that she keeps going back to her ex.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since returning from a long trip at the end of May to attend my mother's funeral, my health has not been well. Yesterday, I accompanied my daughter to another city for her transfer entrance examination, and we were caught in a heavy downpour. After getting completely soaked in the rain, my...
Replies
17
Views
363
My mother suffered an ischemic stroke over a year ago, which left her paralyzed on her left side. We had always believed that God would heal her, but last November she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. At first, only her left eye could not open because of pressure from...
Replies
11
Views
390
Please, pray urgently for me in Jesus name. God knows what the problem is, thank you
Replies
6
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom