Please pray to rebuke that spirit of the spoiler ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray to rebuke that spirit of the spoiler coming upon my blessings. In Jesus Name. I get an opportunity and the door closes as fast as it opens it gets spoiled, only to get my hopes up. I need to see these blessings come, in need to observe good days, for all my troubles.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request here is for my precious granddaughter that you guys have been praying for ### who's ### years old and suffers from severe insomnia due to instead of menopause at ### years old because of anorexia bring against the forces of Darkness that have lied to my granddaughter and kept...
Replies
10
Views
388
Heavenly Father I thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for peace, rest and deliverance from this evil that refuses to leave my home. It has no authority here Father God. It is not welcome here. I rebuke it in the name of Jesus. I ask and pray for your peace and wisdom in what I need to...
Replies
9
Views
171
Psalms 23, Ps. 34, Ps. 91, Ps. 121 Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please please please Heavenly Father remove it. The terrible thing now...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom