Please pray to protect me from all demon attacks ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray to protect me from all demon attacks and backlash. Erect a hedge of protection around me.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father Lord, in this special healing and complete deliverance service of furnace of fire, I asked for your mighty hand of deliverance from all oppressions of the darkness, I asked for healing of all demonic pains in my body, destroy all arrows of pains in my body, heal me of demonic afflictions...
Replies
6
Views
379
Hi all, my name is ### ### and I am from the ###! Recently born again and being tormented by sickness demons. Please pray to have me delivered! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
1K
Please pray for me to get protected and hidden from all withcraft. May God give me the discernment to see who is the enemy and a friend and also give me strength to go through this. Please let him send destiny helpers so that I could connect with them. Please shield me from all satanic arrows...
Replies
7
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom