Please pray to cover me and my ###, ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray to cover me and my ###, ### with blood of Jesus. That devil no influence them to commit evil. God Forbid.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
194
I would like to ask for prayer for my coworkers job that I had to resign from last night. I would like to ask for prayers they can find someone to cover my shift and not be hurt i wont be there anymore. Please pray for strength and comfort and relief for all of them and do the job the well...
Replies
11
Views
185
Jesus thank you thank you thank you. Father God you said in your word you would make my enemies my footstool. I stand in agreement and align with you that it shall come to pass. I thank you for allowing me to uplift your kingdom and being a light when darkness prevails at my job each day. I am...
Replies
6
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom