Please pray to bind, ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Please pray to bind, rebuke, and cast out every stubborn demon that would attempt to stubbornly hold on to my life in the name of Jesus. I come against every stubborn stronghold, and command it to yield to the power of God and the name of Jesus (2 Sam.5:7). I put pressure on every stubborn demon and stronghold and break its grip in my life in the name of Jesus.
 
Dear God,

I rebuke these demons out of ###'s life. Let them never come near him. Take them out of his life. Surround him and his house with angelic warriors. Guard and protect him.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God goes before me in my house selling process. Remove any obstacles that may stand in the way of a smooth and challenge-free sale. Let every transaction be seamless, and may my real estate agent be guided by God's wisdom, patience, and strength. That God give me confidence and...
Replies
8
Views
295
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
168
Hi, please pray for my baby ### she was born at ### weeks and now is ### months old. Shes finding it difficult to walk, stand, crawl or sit independently. Her doctor said we should work on strength building and gave us a month. Her next appointment is on the ### of ### the doctor want to send...
Replies
11
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom