Waecym Disciple of Prayer Jun 7, 2020 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Please pray those people don’t shoot ### and please pray they find a peaceful way.
Articles Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Jun 7, 2020 #2 Click to Listen to This Post May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
abundantlyblessed Beloved of All Jun 7, 2020 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Saraha Beloved of All Jun 7, 2020 #4 Click to Listen to This Post Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen I trust you Jesus
Inquisitive angel HYS Beloved of All Jun 7, 2020 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this In Jesus Name~Amen~God bless you!
Angelofgodlove Good and Faithful Servant Jun 7, 2020 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Hope4joy Beloved of All Jun 7, 2020 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
notforsaken Beloved Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Jun 7, 2020 #8 Click to Listen to This Post Father, Thank You for your mercy and love towards us, forgive us our sins and hear and answer our prayer. amen
Father, Thank You for your mercy and love towards us, forgive us our sins and hear and answer our prayer. amen
mikefreeman Beloved of All Jun 7, 2020 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Cheryl "The Earthly Angel" Beloved of All Jun 7, 2020 #10 Click to Listen to This Post Praying for the Safety of your ###! Lord please bring Peace to his life. Amen