please pray this with me

Powers

Beloved of All
God, free and forgive me for anxiety. Holy Spirit, comfort & guide me from fear in this spiritual family battle.. THANKS for prayers, in Jesus' Name I pray Amen.
 
Isaiah 58:6-7 - [Is] not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

LORD BRING PEACE AND JOY TO YOUR CHILD AND THEIR FAMILY WE ASK YOU THIS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
352
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
333
Please pray that Jesus heals me of all of my afflictions including healing from fear and anxiety. Jesus did not give me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and a sound mind. Please pray that Jesus heals this broken world. Thanks for all of your past and future prayers.
Replies
13
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom