Please pray, this is very important. Please pray that ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Please pray, this is very important.

Please pray that ### will stop acting like a teenager and grow up and take more responsibility for our daughter. Please pray that he will stay at his parents' house with our daughter, instead of leaving our daughter for them to take care of. Please pray that he will stay away from his home town that is getting him into trouble. Please pray this prayer. I don't want it to get to the point that I will have to take my daughter away from her dad.

Father God, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I LOST AN IMPORTANT ENVELOPE WITH SOME I.D. CARDS IN IT PLEASE PRAY THE LORD LEADS ME TO IT THIS WEEK IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE
Replies
9
Views
172
My parent marriage that they would stop being mean to each other. My dad would stop having an evil attitude towards my mom. My birthday is tomorrow and their attitudes don’t ruin it. Peace love joy and every other fruit of the spirit in the house. They would actually love each other and stop...
Replies
8
Views
139
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and as an arbitrator. We have a very...
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom